Returns & Exchanges
In the event you do not LOVE your AQUA Waterproof Headwear, we’ll gladly accept merchandise for return or exchange, as long as it:
- Your name and billing address
- The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order
- The original invoice/confirmation email, or the order number
- Reason for your return
Kay & Kay Group will provide a pre-paid return label for your convenience.
- Print out the label and affix to your package.
- Please seal the package securely.
- Be sure to retain the tracking number for your records.
Once your package is received, it will be inspected and if approved, you will receive a refund to the original form of payment . Please note, it will take at least 2 weeks to fully process refund.
***Shipping costs will apply for returns outside of the US.
***We are not liable for lost packages. However, we will work with you and the delivery company in any way we can.
***Refund does not include the original shipping cost, if applicable, only the cost of the product(s)
***Please note: Refunds can take up to 4 weeks to fully process on some orders.
Damaged or defective items:
In the case of items damaged during shipment, or within 14 days of purchase please email our customer care department at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
- Detailed explanation of defect/damaged area
- Picture of defect/damaged area
We will work with you to replace your item as fast as we can and send it to you at no charge. Please return the damaged/defective item along with the invoice/receipt you received via email that includes your full name and order number. A free shipping label will be provided for you.